- Coffee & Carbs, a gathering for parents and caregivers of children with T1D.
- Date & Time: TBD
- Location: TBD
- Hosted by Elena Lipkins
- Beer & Basals, a gathering for adults for T1D.
- Date & Time: Sunday, September 28, 5 – 7 pm
- Location: Southern Pacific Brewing, 620 Treat Ave, San Francisco
- Hosted by Tara Layman.
- Type 1 Topics, a speaker series covering a variety of topics relevant to the type 1 community.
- San Francisco Type 1 Topics with Ben West
Join Ben West, T1D adult, from Nightscout and explore what they have to offer. Nightscout (CGM in the Cloud) is an open source, DIY project that allows real time access to a Dexcom G4 CGM from web browsers via smartphones, computers, tablets, and the Pebble smartwatch. The goal of the project is to allow remote monitoring of the T1D’s glucose level using existing monitoring devices.
- Date & Time: Thursday, October 16, 7-9 pm
- Location: Parents Place, 1710 Scott Street, San Francisco
For future dates and other upcoming programs, see our calendar.