- Coffee & Carbs, a gathering for parents and caregivers of children with T1D. Join us for coffee.
- Date & Time: Thursday, October 16, 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Location: Esther’s German Bakery & Cafe, 987 N. San Antonio Road, Los Altos.
- Carbs in the Park, a gathering for families living with T1D.
- Pumpkin Carbing: Halloween/ Fall season is finally here! Bring your costumes, scary faces and meet us at the park for a day of pumpkin carving.
- Date & Time: Sunday, October 26, 2 – 4 pm
- Location: McKenzie Park, Los Altos
- Little Carbs in the Park, is a gathering for younger children living with T1D, their siblings, parents, and extended families.
- Date & Time: Friday, October 10, 3 – 5 pm
- Location: Johnson Park, Palo Alto
- Beer & Basals, a gathering for adults with T1D.
- Date & Time: Monday, October 27, 7 – 9 pm
- Location: LYFE Kitchen, 167 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto
- Type 1 Topics, a speaker series covering a variety of topics relevant to the type 1 community.
Joshua Levy: How T1D Will Be Cured. Join Joshua Levy, T1D dad and expert blogger of his “Current Research into a Cure for Type 1 Diabetes” blog, and find out more on “How Type-1 Will Be Cured: A map of all the different paths to a cure, who is working on each path, and how far along are they? “
- Date & Time: Wednesday, October 8, 7 – 9 pm
- Location: Parents Place, 200 Channing Avenue, Palo Alto
- A1 Teens, fun outings for teens with T1D and their friends.
We gratefully acknowledge Medtronic for providing refreshments for this event.