- Coffee & Carbs, a gathering for parents and caregivers of children with T1D. Join us for coffee.
- Date & Time: Thursday, September 18, 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Location: Esther’s German Bakery & Cafe, 987 N. San Antonio Road, Los Altos.
- Carbs in the Park, a gathering for families living with T1D.
- Date & Time:TBD
- Location: TBD
- Little Carbs in the Park, is a gathering for younger children living with T1D, their siblings, parents, and extended families.
- Date & Time: TBD
- Location: Johnson Park, Palo Alto
- Beer & Basals, a gathering for adults with T1D.
- Date & Time: Monday, September 22, 7 – 9 pm
- Location: LYFE Kitchen, 167 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto
- Type 1 Topics, a speaker series covering a variety of topics relevant to the type 1 community.
Dr. Dan DeSalvo: Nutrition, Exercise, and Type 1 Diabetes. Join Dr. Dan DeSalvo, T1D adult, Postdoctoral Medical Fellow, Endocrinology and Metabolism at Stanford School of Medicine, for a discussion about exercise and Type 1 diabetes.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, September 23, 7 – 9 pm
- Location: Parents Place, 200 Channing Avenue, Palo Alto
- A1 Teens, fun outings for teens with T1D and their friends.
We gratefully acknowledge Medtronic for providing refreshments for this event.