Join us for the 2014 Mother-Daughter Weekend dedicated to understanding T1D from a female perspective.
This weekend is for pre-teen and teenage daughters (ages 10 and above) who are interested in learning more about managing T1D throughout the female life cycle; get tools for effective mother-daughter communication; and learn how to deal with diabetes in the real world. In addition we will learn techniques for stress reduction and well being, bond with your daughter and other mother-daughter dyads, and best of all, have fun!
- Date: Friday, March 28 – Sunday, March 30.
- Location: Holiday Inn Dublin-Pleasanton, 6680 Regional Street, Dublin.
- Cost: Program cost is $260 for mother & daughter. Hotel rooms are $69 per night plus tax.*
- A note about the ages: if your daughter is on the younger end of the age spectrum (10, 11) she will benefit from this program if she is starting or already in puberty and has a basic understanding of the female cycle.
- Check out the program and
- Register Online
* If you need financial assistance, please contact email@example.com to discuss the possibility of a scholarship.
For future dates and other upcoming programs, see our calendar.