Our YouTube channel has recordings of past Type 1 Topics speakers and other topics:
- Our Story
- A Carb is a Carb is a Carb? Sherri Shafer, R.D., CDE. (March 27, 2013)
- What Do Other Hormones Do, and How Do They Affect Diabetes? Saleh Adi, M.D., Director of Pediatric Diabetes Outpatient Services at UCSF Children’s Hospital and the UCSF Diabetes Center. (May 22, 2013)
- Sports, Nutrition and Diabetes in Kids. Barry Conrad, MPH, RD, CDE. (August 27, 2013)
- Tools for Managing Diabetes, a talk given by Tamar Sofer-Geri as part of the Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc. Discovery Series.
- Exercise and Diabetes. Tareq Ahmed, M.D., Children’s Hospital Oakland & Research Institute. (September 16, 2014)
- Roadmap to a Cure. Joshua Levy, T1D dad and blogger. (October 8, 2014)
For upcoming programs, see our calendar.