- Carbs in the Park, a monthly family gathering where children can meet other children living with T1D. Being around others living with diabetes helps children realize they are not alone in this experience and therefore reduces feelings of sadness, anger, shame, and isolation. It also exposes them to different ways of managing diabetes and encourages them to try new things such as insulin pumps and diabetes camps.
Carbs in the Park Goes Bowling! Join us for a fun day with family and friends knocking down pins and striking out!
- Date & Time: Sunday, November 30, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Location: AMF Rocklin Lanes, 2325 Sierra Meadows Dr., Rocklin
- Type 1 Topics, a speaker series covering a variety of topics relevant to the type 1 community.
- Date & Time: TBD
- Location: Maidu Community Center, 1550 Maidu Drive, Roseville
For future dates and other upcoming programs, see our calendar.