- Carbs in the Park, a monthly family gathering where children can meet other children living with T1D. Being around others living with diabetes helps children realize they are not alone in this experience and therefore reduces feelings of sadness, anger, shame, and isolation. It also exposes them to different ways of managing diabetes and encourages them to try new things such as insulin pumps and diabetes camps.
- Sacramento on Ice. Don’t let the July heat get to you, cool down and hit the Ice. Cool down while burning off excess carbs. (There is a $10 rental fee, scholarships available)
- Date & Time: Saturday, July 26, 2pm – 5pm
- Location: Skatetown, Roseville
- Hosted by: Dayna Phllips, Deanna Ponseti & Karen Storm
- Beer & Basals, a gathering for adults with T1D.
- Date & Time: TBD
- Location: TBD
- Hosted by: Chrystal Mota
For future dates and other upcoming programs, see our calendar.