Ready, Set, Go College
Carb DM and JDRF invite you to a day of learning for teens, young adults, and parents on August 6th & 7th. With a panel of T1D parents and young adults who are either in or recently finished college. Get answers to questions.
- Can I travel to study abroad?
- How do I count carbs in the cafeteria?
- How do I tell my roommate I have diabetes?
- What about drinking?
- Do I have special privileges?
Mabel’s Labels is Back!!
Keep track of your meters, pumps, lancing devices, Dexcom receivers as well as water bottles, shoes, and hats. Order Mabel’s Labels to keep track and get back all the things you lose.
Carbs in the Park is Coming To Sacramento!!
One of our most popular family program is now in Sacramento. Carbs in the Park is a fun way to get the whole family ( and friends) involved. Get a chance to meet other families that understand what you are going through.
- Sacramento on Ice. Don’t let the July heat get to you, cool down and hit the Ice. Cool down on July 26th while burning off excess carbs.