Celebrate World Diabetes Day in Style! World Diabetes Day is coming up, and as usual we are celebrating in a big way. Not only do we have lots of activities planned for November, we even have a way to help you look great while celebrating! Our limited edition World Diabetes Day 2016 shirts are on sale from now until October 28.
This year’s design features icons symbolizing life with diabetes, including insulin pumps, syringes, insulin vials, drops of blood, doctors, food scales and more, arranged in the iconic blue diabetes circle. The design is available in a variety of styles, including unisex tee, women’s tee, unisex tank top, unisex long-sleeved top, youth unisex tee, and unisex pullover hoodie. The shirts come in two background colors, charcoal or navy.
Wearing our shirt on World Diabetes Day (WDD) is a great way to show your support for people with diabetes, but it’s not the only time and place you can do so. Here are a few more suggestions for where to wear your World Diabetes Day 2016 shirts:
- Swap the candy but don’t swap the shirt! Wear your WDD 2016 shirt with pride at our November 5 Carbs in the Park Candy Swap.
- Reach new heights of fashion with your WDD 2016 tank top as you reach new heights at our Rock Climbing event on November 13.
- Wear the WDD 2016 hoodie as you walk across the ‘hood (aka downtown Los Altos) with us on November 13. to Light the Town Blue.
- Wear your WDD 2016 tshirt with pride on World Diabetes Day, November 14! Don’t forget to snap a selfie and share it with the hashtag #WorldDiabetesDay.
- Buy some running shoes to match your WDD 2016 shirt at our Footwear Etc Fundraiser on November 15.
- Let your WDD 2016 hoodie keep you warm as you twirl and glide across the ice at our November 27 Ice Skating Party.
Don’t wait to order your World Diabetes Day 2016 shirts! The sooner you order, the sooner you’ll get them. Orders will start shipping on November 9.
Our World Diabetes Day 2016 shirts are only available until October 28, so order yours today!!