There’s no better way to celebrate the New Year than by making a commitment to fitness, fun, and family. You can do all three by signing up for the Coyote Point 5k on January 26, 2019. Held annually in San Mateo’s Coyote Point Park, the Coyote Point 5k is a family-friendly event that runners and walkers of all ages and abilities will enjoy. Here are some great reasons to sign up:
- Get fit for 2019. The Coyote Point 5k is a great way to jump start your New Year’s fitness resolutions.
- Scenic run. We’ve marked out a great route that takes you along lush trees, scenic marinas, and the San Francisco Bay. A brief uphill climb provides a mild challenge, and runners are rewarded by sweeping views at the summit and a gentle downhill path all the way to the finish line.
- Convenient online registration. Just sign up on the Carb DM website and you’re good to go! No need to print out receipts or pick up race bibs, just put on your running shoes and be ready to run.
- Race swag. Your registration fee includes a t-shirt and finisher’s medal.
- Pancake breakfast. You’ll be picking up your pace knowing that hot, fresh pancakes are waiting for you at the finish line!
- Category awards. We’ve got prizes and bragging rights for the speediest finishers.
- Proceeds help people with T1D. The Coyote Point 5k benefits Carb DM, and proceeds from the race will help us build a supportive community for children, teens, adults and families affected by type 1 diabetes (T1D).
- Get together with the T1D community. Get together with your friends and show your support for your loved ones with T1D.