Stanford Health Care Diabetes Prevention and Wellness Health Fair
Date & Time
This event has already passed.
About the Program
Join Stanford Health Care World Diabetes Day Heath Fair as we honor World Diabetes Day 2017 on Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 from 10 am – 2 pm.
World Diabetes Day is an International event that is sponsored by the International Diabetes Federation. Countries across the globe come together on November 14th to promote Diabetes Awareness and Prevention. Come participate in free health screenings, interdisciplinary education, technology updates and so much more!
Stanford Health Care World Diabetes Day will be held at the ground floor Atrium at the main Stanford Hospital and is a community event.
The following will be free to Attendees:
• Cooking Demonstrations
• Healthy Snacks booth
• Diabetes Risk Assessment
• Blood Glucose Screening
• Retinal Exams
• Foot exams
• Blood Pressure screening
• BMI checks
• Nutritional Education
• Medication information
• Fitness specialists
• Non-Profit groups available for questions
• Updates on Diabetes Related Research
• Learn about the latest in Diabetes Technology and Tools from leading companies
• Talk to specialist in Diabetes and Diabetes Prevention
• Challenge your knowledge and win prizes
• Participate in our Raffle
HostStanford Health Care
Suggested FeeThere is no fee for this event.
Stanford Health Care