Coyote Point 5K
Date & Time
Date(s) - Jan 25, 2020
8:00 am - 11:00 am
About the Program
***REGISTRATION COMING SOON***
Click here for sponsorship info.
About the Run:
The Coyote Point 5K is an annual Run and Couch to 5K benefiting Carb DM, an organization dedicated to empowering and building a supportive community for children, teens, adults and families affected by diabetes.
- This mostly flat course (there are a couple of ascents, including one toward the end) promising beautiful bay views and interesting twists and turns, it is great for all experience levels.
- Race takes place rain or shine. Check the weather forecast for the day and dress in layers as the morning will be cool and it will warm up towards the end of the run.
- No need to bring in registration confirmations or waivers signed online.
- Water and low snacks will be provided.
- No packet pick up. Just show up the morning of!
- Parking is conveniently located near the kickoff at the Duck Pond Picnic Area. Second left turn after you enter the park. Follow the signs.
Check In/ Registration: 8 AM
Race Start: 9 AM
$45 per individual, $40 per additional person registered under your name.
Note: Online registration will close at 3 PM on 1/24/20. We will offer onsite registration at 8 AM on race day for all additional entries.
Under 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-25, 26-35, 36-45, 46-55, 56-65, 66+
Every registered runner will receive a t-shirt and pancake breakfast at the finish.
Special prizes for first place in age groups and overall.
Race results will be posted here.
Additional Programming: Couch to 5K!
Need a little extra “push” to get you into those sneakers? Sign up for our Couch to 5K Training Program!
Designed by Sean McPherson from Type One Run, this gentle introduction to the sport includes a track for “walkers” and those who want to “run” most of the course as well. Designed for those with T1D, the weekly e-mail updates will provide you with a week-by-week training schedule, as well as tips for managing blood glucose while training.
As an additional option, the team at Steady Health is offering free one-on-one diabetes coaching through a three month Steady Health Membership (valued at $177). The on-boarding process consists of an initial consultation (billable to insurance), followed by a 1 week review, and then member engagement through the Steady App platform. This option is available to begin anytime
Questions? Contact us here.