Carb DM 2nd Annual 5K Fun Run
Date & Time
This event has already passed.
About the Program
Join us for Carb DM’s 2nd Annual Fun Run. This event is great fun for experienced runners and newbies, alike. Stroller and walker friendly with beautiful views of the water, Coyote Point Recreation Area is a hidden gem on the Peninsula. Come out for a morning of great vistas, fresh air, and community. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your workout in with some of the best people in the San Francisco Bay Area.
All proceeds support Carb DM’s mission to help people with type 1 diabetes Connect. Learn. Thrive.
- Parking is conveniently located near the kickoff at the Duck Pond Picnic Area. Second left turn after you enter the park. Follow the signs.
- This mostly flat course (there are a couple of ascents, including one towards the end) promises great views and intresting twists and turns, it is great for all experience levels.
- Race takes place rain or shine. Check the weather forecast for the day and dress in layers as the morning will be cool and it will warm up towards the end of the run.
- No need to bring in registration confirmations or waivers signed online.
- Water and snacks will be provided.
- No packet pick up. Just show up the morning of the race.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to register? Head over to Active.com