Coyote Point 5K
Date & Time
This event has already passed.
About the Program
The Coyote Point 5K is an annual race benefiting Carb DM, an organization dedicated to empowering and building a supportive community for children, teens, adults and families affected by type 1 diabetes (T1D).
- Parking is conveniently located near the kickoff at the Duck Pond Picnic Area. Second left turn after you enter the park. Follow the signs.
- This mostly flat course (there are a couple of ascents, including one towards the end) promises great views and interesting twists and turns, it is great for all experience levels.
- Race takes place rain or shine. Check the weather forecast for the day and dress in layers as the morning will be cool and it will warm up towards the end of the run.
- No need to bring in registration confirmations or waivers signed online.
- Water and snacks will be provided.
- No packet pick up. Just show up the morning of the race.
Check In/ Registration: 8 AM
Race Start: 9 AM
$45 per individual, $40 per additional person registered under your name
Note: Online registration will be closed at 3 PM on 1/25/19. We will reopen registrations at 8 AM on race day for all additional entries.
Every registered runner will receive a t-shirt, finisher’s medal and pancake breakfast at the finish.
Special prizes for first place in age groups and overall.
Race Results Posted Here
Questions? Contact Eric Planzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors: